The subway and suburban railway of Munich
Till this day, a subway network of 6 main lines with 96 stops and a route length of approximately 103 km has been created. With the extension of the U6 to Garching-Hochbrück from October 28, 1995, the Munich subway also connects the neighboring city of Garching with the Bavarian capital.
- U1 - Olympia Einkaufszentrum - Mangfallplatz
- U2 - Feldmoching - Messestadt Ost
- U3 - Moosach - Fürstenried West
- U4 - Westendstraße - Arabellapark
- U5 - Laimer Platz - Neuperlach Süd
- U6 - Klinikum Großhadern - Garching-Forschungszentrum